Battle By the River
September 15 - 17
Men’s Singles, Doubles: 4.0 and Above; 3.0-3.5; 2.5 and Below
Women’s Singles, Doubles: 4.0 and Above; 3.0-3.5; 2.5 and Below
Mixed Doubles: 4.0 and Above; 3.0-3.5; 2.5 and Below
- The Tournament Director reserves the right to combine / cancel events due to insufficient entries
- Entry Limit: 3 events (Maximum of 1 Singles Event)
- Entry Fees: $30.00 1st event, $10.00 for each additional event (entry fee includes dinner on the Saturday and extra meal tickets for the dinner will be available for purchase on site)
- Entry Deadline: WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2017
- Draw times available online or by phone: Thursday, September 14-after 7:00 p.m. (Please phone 306-242-5584)
- Play will begin at 6:00 p.m. on Friday night, for local players who are available (please indicate availability on entry)
- Unless otherwise cleared with the Tournament Director, everyone is expected to be available to play anytime Saturday and Sunday.
- If you plan to play 3 events, it is recommended that you make yourself available to play on Friday night.
- The Tournament Director reserves the right to cancel events or combine events due to insufficient entries (i.e. events may be combined).
- Players who withdraw from the tournament before the entry deadline will be issued a refund of their entry fees, should they have pre-paid.
- Players who withdraw from the tournament after the entry deadline and after the draws have been posted will be defaulted from the tournament and will not receive a refund of their entry fees.
- Players are responsible for confirming their own draw times. Please phone Riverside at 306-242-5584.
- Proper attire is required during matches.
1. All main draw matches will be a best 2-of-3 games with the first team to 11, winning by 2 points claiming the game. If teams are tied at 10, the game will continue until a team goes up by 2 points.
a. Players/Teams are allowed up to a 2 minute break between each game.
b. Players/Teams switch sides after each game, and switch when one player/team reaches 6 points in the 3rd game.
2. All consolation matches will be a best of 1 game, scored to 15. If teams are tied at 14, the game will continue until a team goes up by 2 points.
a. Players/Teams switch sides when one player/team reaches 8 points.
3. 5 minute warm-up for all matches.
4. Players must call their own lines. If there is a conflict, please pause the game and see the tournament director who will assign a referee to the match.
5. If players/teams are scheduled in consecutive time slots, they are allotted a 20 minute rest period at the completion of their first match before starting their next match, should they so choose.
6. The schedule is subject to change due to multiple players playing multiple events.
7. Consolation matches will be pushed through when available courts come open, so matches may not align with the existing order of play.
8. Please report the scores to the tournament director or to the tournament desk immediately following the completion of the game.